Here is another rocking release of Super Socializer plugin.
Now you can let your website users share over 80 Social networks including Pinterest. New nifty social sharing icons also display the number of shares of your webpage.
Your website users are now able to login to your website using their Instagram account. As Instagram is a popular photo-video sharing and social networking website with more than 100 million active users, you can attract more users at your website by using Instagram Social Login.
Website users can switch between Facebook and WordPress commenting when Facebook commenting is enabled. So the users not having an account on the social networks supported by Facebook commenting, can comment using WordPress comment form.
Apart from controlling login redirection after Social Login, you can also control where user will get redirected after registration (Social Login first time) through Social Login.
Main features at a glance
- Enhanced Social Sharing supporting over 80 social providers, including Pinterest
- Number of shares of webpages with social sharing icons
- Included Instagram in Social Login
- Facebook commenting and WordPress commenting can be used simultaneously (website users can switch between the two)
- Option to control redirection after user registration
Do give your feedback for this release. You can also make donation, request plugin customization and White-Label feature right from the admin UI of the plugin.
Keep enjoying the cool features of Super Socializer. I will be back with next blasting release.