Right, we are gonna create Windows Live app shortly. You can use the Client ID and/or Client Secret of this app in your code or any other software requiring these.
Following are the steps:
- Navigate to Windows Live application management site. Login, if you are not already logged in.
- If you are new to the site, move to next step. If you are a returning user, you will see a page similar to following. Click Create application.
- Specify your website/product name (not website url) in Application name option, choose your preferred language in Language option and click I accept button.
- Optionally, you can specify the logo for your app, specify Terms of service URL and Privacy URL. Once you are done, click Save button.
- In API Settings option, you can specify type of the app and Redirect URLs. Once you are done with the options, click Save button.
- You can get the Client ID and Client Secret from the App Settings section
Hope you liked this blog like others. Do not forget to provide your feedback by commenting below.