With the release of version 5.8.0, Super Socializer now has options to integrate social sharing and social login with WooCommerce.
Following is detailed info about this release.
- Highlight of this release is the feature to enable sharing on WooCommerce Products and custom posts. These options can be found in Sharing Location section under Sharing Options tab at Super Socializer > Social Sharing page in admin panel.
- Social Login can be enabled at Checkout page and Customer Login Form on WooCommerce My Account page, from Social Login section at Super Socializer > Social Login page in admin panel
- Social Account Linking can be enabled at desired page by using shortcode [TheChamp-Social-Linking]. For more info about this shortcode, visit http://support.heateor.com/social-linking-shortcode/
- Yummly, Buffer sharing and official share buttons can be enabled from Sharing options section at Super Socializer > Social Sharing page and Like Buttons section at Super Socializer > Like Buttons page, respectively
- Total number of shares for a sharing bar can be enabled by enabling Show total shares option in Sharing Options section at Super Socializer > Social Sharing page
- Vertical sharing and like button bars can be hidden on mobile devices. Option for the same can be found in Sharing Options section at Super Socializer > Social Sharing page
- Website users (and admin too) can update their social avatar url from profile page
- Title can be specified using title attribute in all the shortcodes available in the plugin
- Plugin is now available in Arabic and Serbo-Croatian languages too
Along with the new features listed above, there are some improvement too.
- Like buttons were overlapping (in few cases) when enabled on websites in the language other than English. Space between like buttons has been increased from this release.
- Outputs of add_query_arg and remove_query_arg functions used throughout the plugin are escaped now
- Font size of share count in vertical sharing bar has been increased for better visibility
And then, there are two bugfixes.
- Tweet button was showing encoded characters in the content being shared, in few instances
- Support documentation links were redirecting to 404 “not found” page in websites with ssl enabled
Hope, you enjoy the plugin.
Let me know what features you want to see in the plugin in future releases by commenting below.